Controlling the flow of traffic can be a dangerous, unpredictable challenge. That's why it's so important to hire a company that is experienced and attentive, and to choose a company that has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to safety. At Streetwise Traffic Controllers, our highly educated and well-qualified traffic control personnel will make sure the job is done right. We work hard to make sure our customers, employees and the general public are kept safe. Whether you need traffic diverted because of construction, road repair or for other reasons, we can make it safe and efficient.
We're proud of our record, and of the fact that our customers have written to let us know how they feel. If you need a company you can rely on to handle your traffic control needs, then we hope that you will contact us today to get started.
We proudly serve Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Langley, Surrey, Vancouver and surrounding areas.
COVID-19 SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
• Office open hours are reduced. Mon – Fri; 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
• Office staff is reduced to minimum – staff will continue to work from home when possible.
• Employees working in office must complete Covid-19 health questionnaire at beginning of each day.
• If you are sick or showing symptoms – you are not to enter the building.
• Visitors (non office staff) will be limited to no more than 3 at a time in the lobby.
• Employees are to make an appointment with Management to meet at the office, except in the event of an emergency.
• The shop remains accessible to employees during and after office hours –continue to practice social distancing.
• Do not lean on front counter. The counter will act as a barrier and protection for the staff located at the front desk.
• Disinfecting of common surfaces counter will take place before office opens and at the end of each day.
(Light switches, printer, doorknobs, alarm pad, bathroom fixtures, etc.)
• Office will continue to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected twice per week.
• Do not share equipment/tools.
• Frequent hand washing is essential!
If you are experiencing symptoms, STAY HOME! Call 811 or visit www.bccdc.ca